Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Symphonic Metal Wallpapers by Hapfairy Part 4




Click the pictures for full size!
I’ve made a new wallpaper full of ladies for you! Feels like ages since the last one. :’)
I do not own any of the pictures (except for the Manuela Kraller one which is mine). If anyone wishes me to credit them please ask and I will do so.
The selection of singers was pretty random and often depended on if I could find pictures in the right colour, I’m sorry if I missed anyone’s favourite. The list is as follows: Anette Olzon (Nightwish), Liv Kristine (Leaves’ Eyes), Heidi Parviainen (Amberian Dawn), Ailyn (Sirenia), Sharon Den Adel (Within Temptation), Marcela Bovio (Stream of Passion), Charlotte Wessels (Delain), Sonya Scarlet (Theatres Des Vampires), Ji-In Cho (Krypteria), Vibeke Stene (Tristania - who are really gothic metal I know, but people will cry if I leave her out!), Simone Simons (Epica), Tarja Turunen (Tarja/ex-Nightwish), Emily Alice Ovenden (Pythia), Manuela Kraller (Xandria), Akane Liv (Liv Moon), Floor Jansen (ReVamp/ex-After Forever).
Phew!
Please don’t repost this wallpaper without crediting me, unless you really want to make me sad, in which case… you’re mean. :(

3 comments:

Where is Cristina Scabbia? =/

 

Missing Lacuna Coil, Lunatica, Visions of Atlantis

 

Excuse me, who is on top and 4-th from the left?

 

Post a Comment