Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Symphonic Metal Facebook Covers

 Looking for something to brighten up your Facebook timeline? Why not try an authentic Hapfairy Facebook cover? (95% water, may contain nuts). We have covers for Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica, Tarja and my old four elements wallpaper.

These are my own edits, just for fun, and include album covers and promo photos from a wide range of sources which I am happy to provide on request. Usual rules apply: please feel free to use and share, but credit me if you can! I mostly have not included watermarks on these because they are small.

Click the pictures or open image in a new tab to get the full size.













And here's two folk metal ones I made on request, one for Ensiferum and one for Eluveitie:


0 comments:

Post a Comment