Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Unboxing: The Life and Times of Scrooge Vinyl



Today's post is not so much an unboxing as an "unwrapping". I was in a music shop today and spotted Tuomas Holopainen's Music Inspired By The Life and Times Of Scrooge for a great price on vinyl. As this album is fast becoming one of my absolute favourites (and I love the artwork) I couldn't resist it. So let's take a look inside...



This is a double vinyl, so there's two record sleeves inside. Both have the golden coin design (as used for the A Lifetime of Adventure single) on one side and a sepia Scrooge on the other.



The lyrics are printed on the cardboard sleeve, along with some of Don Rosa's original artwork and photos of Tuomas and Don.



This one is the regular black vinyl: it did also come in other colours (blue and white). Each record is double sided.


Overall this is a rather lovely piece to own. I also have the hardback digibook edition which is really nicely put together as well, but I will be proudly displaying this vinyl!

0 comments:

Post a Comment