Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Happy New Year From Hapfairy


I would like to take a moment to thank each and every person who has read the blog this year. I enjoy writing for you and I hope you enjoy reading and checking out the things I share.

2015 will bring us albums from the likes of Apocalyptica, Kamelot, Sirenia, Symphony X, Xandria - and of course, Nightwish. It promises to be an amazing year in music. As for the blog, you will find all the usual news and reviews here, and I hope to do the following features:

- Endless Forms Most Beautiful buying guide
- New upcoming albums of the year list
- Poll results
- Guides to the biggest bands (Nightwish, Epica, Within Temptation)
- New wallpapers and Facebook cover photos

And more! Stay tuned to the blog and keep up with updates by subscribing, by email (sign up over in the sidebar) or by following me on Twitter - @hapfairy.

So all that's left to say is HAPPY NEW YEAR! Have fun, stay safe and I will see you all in 2015.

2 comments:

Xandria's releasing a new album in 2015? Already? That's awesome; now I have something to look forward to aside from Endless Forms Most Beautiful. Happy New Year to you too! :)

 

Yes! I would imagine it will be nearer the end of the year. They said recently that they'd written some songs for it already and were looking forward to getting back in the studio.

 

Post a Comment