Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Your Favourite Delain Album...


To celebrate the release of Delain's new album Moonbathers, this month's poll asked for your favourite of the band's previous studio albums. There was a clear winner this time: April Rain!

Here's the full list in order of percentage of votes:

April Rain - 38.24%
The Human Contradiction - 26.47%
Lucidity - 17.65%
We Are The Others - 17.65%

Are you enjoying Moonbathers? Let me know in the comments!

With Sirenia's new album recently announced, they're the subject of the next poll. Check it out over in the sidebar.

2 comments:

The new Delain record is fantastic!

 

I'm enjoying it, I don't know how I feel about it yet though - takes me a lot of listens to get used it!

 

Post a Comment