Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

(Blog News) See you at MFVF


Dear readers, as you probably know I will be venturing to MFVF tomorrow to bring you show reviews, pictures and (hopefully) interviews. If you fancy saying hi to me, I look like this ^ and I will be wearing a Muses of Metal name badge on my lanyard!

Of course, this means I won't be on blog duties this weekend, so any news that happens will be reported the week after. You can find me on Twitter @hapfairy where I'll post some updates if I happen to find any WiFi. 

And in case you missed it, my book was announced last week! Check out the shiny cover below... it will be published by HarperCollins in February 2015.



3 comments:

Congratumaltions on your book, Sophie! I shall be picking up my copy when I see it on the shelves! Also hope you have fun at MFVF! x

 

Hey, Sophie. FYI - I just posted a post about you/your blog on my blog.

Opus-Metal.Blogspot.com

OPUS METAL
The Bigger / The Bolder / The Braver / The Better

10.19.14


 

Post a Comment