Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Amaranthe Release New Video, Announce Official Departure Of Jake E


Amaranthe have released a full music video for the song Boomerang, but with a sad difference - singer Jake E is missing. After announcing earlier this year that he was sitting out the tour, Jake has finally announced that he will no longer be part of the band. He gave the following statement:

 "After eight years and four albums, I have decided to leave Amaranthe. I am extremely proud of the band and what we've accomplished together. Amaranthe have the most AMAZING fans and they have given me so much during the years, which I am extremely grateful for. I want to thank them all for always supporting me during the highs and the lows - without YOU we would be
NOTHING. Thank you for these years and I hope to meet you again soon!"

We wish Jake the best of luck with his future endeavours.

The music video for Boomerang, taken from latest album Maximalism, sees the rest of the band carrying out an elaborate heist. Check it out in the player below.


Amaranthe - Boomerang (Official Video)

Edit: Jake has spoken out in an interview, revealing that his reason for leaving was that he was given a reduced role in the band. You can read the interview here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment