Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Happy Holidays & New Banners

I hope you enjoy your Christmas/Hanukkah/Yule/Midwinter Sacrifice or whatever you're celebrating! :D Best wishes!

Okay, so I made/collected some banners with the hope of posting them to the Symphonic-Metal group as affiliates. Unfortunately, it seems that without Super Group status I am unable to do this. And I can't afford the £38 to BUY us Super Group status. So! I thought I would post them up here.

The Hapfairy banner:


Feel free to post this wherever you wish, if you fancy doing some advertising for me! :P Please ask if you would like a bigger/smaller version.

And now for my favourite last.fm groups:


This is a lively group and a great place to chat about the best in female-fronted metal! This lovely banner was made by group leader hclairvoyant.


This group is lacking in direction a bit, but good nonetheless. :)

Not to mention, my beloved #Symphonic-Metal on DA... :P


These sexy stamps created by our leader, The Avel Fairy.

____________________________________________

Ok, I'm off to write a DA journal on the best of the SM club. I will link you when I'm done. :)







0 comments:

Post a Comment