Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Upcoming Symphonic Metal Concerts

Edit: BREAKING NEWS!

FEMME METAL FESTIVAL (UK) have announced the first bands for their 2011 lineup. These are: Exoterik, Regardless of Me, Theatres des Vampires and... wait for it... ReVamp!

BLOODSTOCK FESTIVAL (UK) have announced Tarot for 2011 - the band fronted by Nightwish's very own Marco Hietala!

________________________________

UK fans are in for a treat in 2011, as the following bands pay us a visit:
(Click the dates to find tickets.)

Delain




(I will be attending the London gig if I have the money.)

Epica



(I have tickets to the London gig!)

Kamelot


(I would quite like to attend this. I will be especially tempted if they have an awesome support band as well - they brought Leaves' Eyes to last year's gig.)

Sonata Arctica



(I may attend the Reading concert.)

Therion



(I would love to go to Bloodstock. I'm hoping for even more awesome lineup announcements.)

Within Temptation



(Rescheduled dates due to Sharon's pregnancy. I have tickets for the London show!)

_________________________________

These festivals around the world are looking pretty awesome too:

70,000 Tons of Metal [USA] (featuring Amon Amarth, Epica, Sonata Arctica and many more)

Metalcamp [Slovenia] (Has a history of awesome SM bands. Lineup so far includes Wintersun, Moonspell, Moonsorrow and more...)

Metal Female Voices Fest [Belgium] (I would kill to go to this! Lineup so far includes Leaves' Eyes, Therion, Draconian, Visions of Atlantis, Midnattsol, Trail of Tears, Stream of Passion... need I go on? :P)

Wacken Open Air [Germany] (featuring Apocalyptica, Avantasia, Blind Guardian and many more)

_________________________________

I will update this list if any news is announced. :-)
_________________________________

0 comments:

Post a Comment