Hapfairy's World

Symphonic metal news with a sprinkle of fairy dust

Video: Epica - The Holographic Documentary (Episode 3) + 500th Post!


Epica have released the next instalment in their mini documentary series following the production of The Holographic Principle. In this episode, the band talk about recording acoustic tracks, the idea behind the album/artwork and how they feel about working on and releasing a new record.

Check it out in the player below.


----------------------

And just a quick mini celebration, because this is the 500th post on the blog! I've been running this for 6 years now and just want to thank everyone who reads and comments. There was a record number of pageviews last month so it's great to see that it's still going strong. I hope I can keep bringing you symphonic metal news long into the future. Cheers!



5 comments:

Congrats on the jubilee! You're doing a great job keeping us informed about all things symphonic metal!

 

I don't actively comment, but I do read every post. Fantastic blog, keep it up :)

 

Congratulations!! I always enjoy your posts and you help me to stay on top of things! PS-- Lovin' the hair!

 

Thanks so much, Astraleah and Metal Maven!

 

Post a Comment